Panoply of Posies size 250 x 250 - A garden delights in Quaker style motifs with a history, this design has been inspired by collections of antique geometric motifs gathered a century ago from needlework found in rural cottage households in Switzerland.
These beautiful floral figures are reminiscent of wild flowers, ferns, herbs and grasses that blanket the meadows and hills of the rural landscape. Model is stitched on Zweigart's light khaki davosa. Suggested are Crescent Colors hand-dyed silks: Baguette, Harvest and Mer Blue.
- New & Recent Releases
- ETSY SHOP
- * Americana
- * All Season Themed
- * Fantasy and Fun
- * Geometric, Motif, Quaker Style
- * Humor, Wisdom
- * Love, Family, Friendship
- * Monochrome-Samplers of Color
- * Samplers - Alphabet and other
- * Scriptures- illuminated Manuscript Style
- * Smalls, Ornament Size
- * Tea or Coffee, Please?
- * Corrections
- * Wholesale & Retail Info
- * Meet the Designer *
- VISIT OUR BLOG - Peek Behind the Scenes
- * Copyright Questions
- * Tempting Tangles Tidbits Newsletter Archive