Panoply of Posies size 250 x 250 - A garden delights in Quaker style motifs with a history, this design has been inspired by collections of antique geometric motifs gathered a century ago from needlework found in rural cottage households in Switzerland.
These beautiful floral figures are reminiscent of wild flowers, ferns, herbs and grasses that blanket the meadows and hills of the rural landscape. Model is stitched on Zweigart's light khaki davosa. Suggested are Crescent Colors hand-dyed silks: Baguette, Harvest and Mer Blue.
- New & Recent Releases
- * All Patterns by Etsy Category Listing
- * Tempting Tangles Tidbits Newsletter Archive
- * Corrections
- VISIT OUR BLOG - Peek Behind the Scenes
- * Copyright Questions
- * Meet the Designer *
- * Monochrome-Samplers of Color
- * Fantasy and Fun
- * Scriptures- antique style
- * All Season Themed
- * Smalls, Ornament Size
- * Tea or Coffee, Please?
- * Love, Family, Friendship
- * Humor, Wisdom
- * Geometric, Motif, Quaker Style
- * Americana
- * Samplers - Alphabet and other