The Only Gift will be in shops in early September.
Verdant Variations will be available at the end of September although there have been some pre-release orders already!
Design is 206 x 202 stitches. Suggested fabric: Zweigart Linen, 36 ct Clay stitched over 2; Suggested floss: Dinky Dyes silk, 8 meter, 6 strand skeins: Camo Green #196 (2 skeins), Pindi #162, Gidgee #142, SeaGrass#136, Matilda #201
- Specialty Stitches: straight and back stitch, eyelets, and 3 French Knots. It may be stitched over 1 thread of fabric.
- Read a more on Verdant Variations and see WIP pix.
Details on The Only Gift: inspired by a quote from one of my favorites, Ralph Waldo Emerson. Read a little more on The Only Gift and see WIP pix.Design size is 179w x 139h stitches Suggested fabric: Weeks Dye Works 20ct Putty Linen #1201; design is stitched over 1 thread of fabric with 1 strand of floss.
Suggested floss: The Gentle Art cotton 5 yd, 6 strand skeins Oatmeal #1140 (2 skeins), Mulberry #0350 (1) & Otter Creek #7092 (2)
- Alternate suggested floss is Dinky Dyes Silk 8 meter, 6 strand skeins; 1 skein each of Pearl #61, Cherrywood #159 and Ocean Pines #68.
- Finished size on 20 count over 1 or 40 count over 2 = 9 x 7”
- Specialty Stitches: straight stitch, satin fan stitch and open herringbone stitch. It may be stitched over 1 thread of fabric.
- A lovely alternative would be 36- 40 count linen, stitched over 2; as it is, stitched on 20 ct over 1, the effect is more rustic. The look depends upon your taste.